Here are Bank Nifty Price Action Setups for 15 October
- Second pull back to the EMA.2HW. The first candle of the day was climatic and a big candle and last 3 candles did not close below EMA. So this is a high probability long.
- Second attempt to reverse from PDH, BRN and TDH. High probability short for both scalp and swing. It also made a triangle pattern flat and failed which confirms the swing move.
- Bull outside candle. A second pullback to EMA. Long scalp.
- Micro trend line failed breakout and lower high and a possible right shoulder of a head and shoulder pattern right at PDH and just below BRN. Scalp short.
- Double bottom bull flag. Scalp long.
- Pull back from a 3 push pattern. Strong bear candle and closed just above the channel. This might break the bear flag. Scalp short.
- Small inside candle. Breakout pullback from a range and bear flag. Downtrend continuation expected. Though it is near the low of the day it is a Good scalp short. Because the trend is strong so one more leg down is expected.
- It is another inside bear candle. There has not been a trend line break or trend channel line overshoot. So more down move is expected. Scalp short.
- Io bear candle. Pull back. Bulls trapped in an outside candle. Good scalp short.
- Another pullback short to the trend line which is not shown. Traders should be cautious here because just below there is low of yesterday and a BRN. It also made a micro trend channel line overshoot. Climatic move. Traders should exit in the bull candle after this.